Since 1994, the firm has provided quality, personalized financial and tax services for individuals and businesses. Our expertise ranges from basic tax compliance and planning to more in-depth services such as taxation of options consulting, IRS representation, accounting software development and financial planning.
Gregory L. Buhrow, MBA, CPA
Greg began the firm in 1994 after gathering experience with two Big Eight public accounting practices and several publicly-traded industry firms including banking, large retail/convenience store, newspaper and broadcasting as well as high-tech manufacturing. He specializes in tax compliance and planning for individuals, small businesses and options traders.
• MBA, Baylor University, Accounting
• BBA, Baylor University, Economics & Finance
• Omicron Delta Epsilon - National Economics Honor Society
• Financial Management Association - National Finance Honor Society
• Beta Alpha Psi - National Accounting Honor Society
• President, Graduate Business Student Association, Baylor University
• Arthur Andersen & Co - Management Consulting
• Arthur Young & Co (now Ernst & Young) - Corporate, Partnership and Individual Taxation
• The Southland Corporation - Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
• AH Belo Corporation - Manager of Financial Planning
• Integrated Multimedia Solutions - CFO/Controller
• Certified Public Accountant, Texas
Areas of Focus:
• Individual tax planning and compliance
• Taxation of options transactions and tax planning for traders (www.optionstaxguy.com)
• LLC/S Corporation tax planning and compliance
• Payroll services - preparation, planning, consulting and compliance
• Microsoft Excel & Access financial application/utility development
Every image on this website was obtained from Wix.com or royalty-free image sites found on the internet. If you believe an image on this site is copyright protected, please email me with your copyright registration from the US Copyright Office and a cease-and-desist request. If found to be legitimate, the image will be removed immediately. Any use of a copyrighted image was inadvertent and unintentional.
Any quotes are cites from authoritative tax references, such as the Internal Revenue Code, Regulations and Court Cases.